At the Bay Model in Sausalito, CA 94965
COMING FROM THE NORTH ON HWY 101:
1. Take Sausalito/Marin City exit. OnBoardSUP is roughly 1.7 miles.
2. Go left under the freeway and right onto Bridgeway.
3. Count seven signal lights (including the signal where you turn right onto Bridgeway).
4. Turn left on Marinship Way. This is the first possible left after Harbor Drive and is opposite a 7-11 market and bus stop shelter.
5. Go down the hill and continue straight. Follow Bay Model signs. Turn right between Bay Model warehouses. Drive towards the water and the Bay Model/OnBoardSUP parking lot is on the left. Parking is free. (See local map below.)
COMING FROM THE SOUTH (Golden Gate Bridge) ON HWY 101:
1. Take the Rodeo Drive exit off 101 (comes after Spencer Drive exit). From exit to OnBoardSUP is approx. 1.2 miles.
2. At the first stop sign bear left onto Nevada Street.
3. Nevada Street ends at Bridgeway. Turn right on Bridgeway and at the second signal light (just after Spring Street signal light) take a left at Marinship Way (opposite a 7-11 market and bus stop shelter).
4. Go down the hill and continue straight. Follow Bay Model signs. Turn right between Bay Model warehouses. Drive towards the water and the Bay Model/Sea Trek/onBoardSUP parking lot is on the left. Parking is free.
GPS DIRECTIONS: Normally people plug in an address for GPS coordinates but the address at our Bay Model location doesn’t bring you right to our front door. However if you can plug in these coordinates they will take you to our parking lot and our check-in counter is nearby.
37(degrees) 51’52.22″ N 122(degrees) 29’42.26″ W